Welcome to Upton Village Surgery
Upton Village Surgery is a relatively small, urban, practice located in purpose-built premises, situated in the heart of Upton-by-Chester. The practice population is approximately 6,500. We are not a Limited partnership.
Our aim is to provide a high standard of service and care to our patients, in a modern setting, whilst retaining the traditional values of family medicine.
We play an active part in the planning of health services for the local community and the development of primary care through our involvement in the West Cheshire CCG.
Disabled Access is Available
Click on the Opening Times tab for what to do when the surgery is closed
From 1st April 2016 you can register for EMIS ACCESS - you can then ask for the facility to:
- Book, view, amend, print and cancel your appointments online
- Order online, view and print a list of your repeat medications (this covers appliances in addition to medication)
- View online, export or print the detailed coded information held on your medical record
ONLINE DOCTORS APPOINTMENTS, REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS AND MEDICAL RECORDS ACCESS
You are now able to book and cancel a limited number of GP and blood test appointments using the EMIS Access online system(blood tests as requested by your GP, only).
Additionally, this system provides online access to a portion of your medical record and allows all patients over 16 years of age to access our online prescription request system
Before using the service you will need to register, with us, to use EMIS Access.
Registering to Use EMIS Access
To obtain your registration ID, you will need to come to the surgery, in person, with photo ID. The receptionist should be able to register you, within 10 working days, to use the EMIS Access facility and give you your registration letter, containing your registration ID.
First Time use of Patient Access ONLINE SERVICES
1. Enter https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Register(https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk/Register) into your web browser
2. You will be asked to create an account
3. You will be prompted for your personal log-in details (registration ID), which are on the registration letter, given to you by the surgery
4. Register and you will then be able to use online services.
We regret that patients under the age of 16 years are not eligible to use EMIS Access facilities.
(Site updated 29/09/2016)